
I really love to do travel.In my life i went two times at Mexique,four times at Cuba,one time at Costa-Rica,one time at florida,one time at St-Lucie in Caribbean and one time in British Columbia.When I travel i didn't buy a room in a hotel.My family and me prefer to rent a car and stay in bed and breakfast to encourage the population.A experience I will remember all my life is when I went at the beach with a little group of person at the night to see turtle lay eggs at Costa-Rica or when I went at volcano.The people on these country is poor but they are rich in the hearth.I think they are more happy for what they have than us.To conclude I appreciate all my travels
128 words

You are in Guatemala right now. You will probably have a lot to tell when you come back... and a lot to think about. I hope you guys are having a great trip.
ReplyDelete