Sunday, January 10, 2010

A great gift for christmas!



I passed a great christmas at my home with all my family.My parents gived to me cash,a new snow helmet and glasses.The 25 at 3 a.m my sister who is pregnant go back in her house at St-Catherine with her boyfriend.30 minute after she call and tell us she have to go to the hospital because she think the baby is coming.The baby is born the december 25 at 9h26 p.m. She's name is Laurence.It's a very nice christmas gift because now i am a uncle:P

86 words

5 comments:

  1. oh It's very cute. your right it's a very cool gift. Me too I'm a aunt three time and it's very nice.
    hélène

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh That is so nice ! You will do a very nice uncle :) There is a new baby in my family too but it's a cousin. Is it your sister on the picture ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bilo
    you can be realy happy with your gift for christmas of your parents and i think the best present is that your sister get a child and you are now an uncle.
    i really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thanks you for the comments and yes rosalie is my sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh !! Mathieu is a uncle. I think you are doing a good uncle. Me too, I think is a very good gift for christmas. Laurence is a very nice name and take care about her.

    ReplyDelete